Well, first we didn’t plan a NAV Techdays 2012. We planned it for 2013. But here it is: NAV Techdays 2012.
I have good news and bad news about the sessions!
I’ll start with the good news: FULL (almost) of Dynamics NAV 7 …. erm… Dynamics NAV 2013 sessions!
The bad: guaranteed headache to choose the sessions you want to follow (at least if you are not able to be in 2 places at the same time…).
Here is a list of NAV 2013 sessions (copied from http://www.navtechdays.com/2012/):
- NAV on Azure (NAV deployment, Click once, administration, creating solutions, upgrade, new authentication model)
Christian Heide, Kamil Koclega, Jens Møller-Pedersen
- What’s new for dataaccess: ODATA, Query, Security filtering etc.
Claus Jakobsen, Bardur Knudsen
- Web client, NAV portal framework and application
Kim Carrock Kobberø, Lukasz Zoglowek, Oleg Romashkov
- What’s new in Reporting
Torben Meyhoff, Gaurav Roy
- New server capabilities: RTC NAS & Job queue, NAV Server admin tools & scripts, unicode, 64-bit
Uffe Kjall, Bardur Knudsen
- Scrum introduction (and how it’s used by the Microsoft Dynamics NAV team)
Mogens Nielsen, Jens Møller-Pedersen
- What is new in RTC (Filter variables,Grouping and Grid layout)
Thomas Vestergaard, Mogens Nielsen
- C/AL coding for performance (SETAUTOCALCFIELDS, Query, Dimensions refactoring, Locking improvements)
Jesper Falkebo, Bardur Knudsen, Lars Hammer
- Working efficiently with C/AL (New debugger, Page testability, How to write good C/AL Unit Tests)
Soumya Dutta, Elly Nkya
And this link can be useful: http://www.navtechdays.com/2012/registration.asp
Don’t wait too long to register! Registrations are limited.