Introduction to reporting capability available with Jet Reports Express for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
1. In Microsoft Excel, click the Jet tab.
2. Click Table Builder.
3. Click Add Table.
4. Type “customer” and press Enter.
5. In the Fields - Customer list select the following fields:
Customer Posting Group
6. Open the Flowfields list, which is located under Fields - Customer list
8. Select Customer table
10. Select Date Filter and Between as filter fields.
11. Enter the date range between 1/1/2012 and 03/31/2012.
Tip: You can type the dates or select them in the calendar.
12. Select the User Defined check box.
14. Click Add Filter.
15. Select Sales (LCY) as a filter and in the Equals field type >0.
16. Click OK.
And the final output is
By empowering people to create their own reports you can foster informed decision making and quickly respond to changing conditions.
Tags: Jet Reports