Now that the Microsoft Dynamics NAV public Beta is released .. all the NDA-stuff is not “active” anymore. That means: there is a huge load of info coming to you by people (like me) that are going to blog about it.
I must admit, my pace is going to be somewhat slower this time. Not because I don’t see any value in blogging anymore (obviously, as I’m still writing .. so I still do), but I have other obligations at this moment: I’m rebuilding my house, and my deadline is set to the 20th of July .. and if you would be aware of all the things that I still have to do .. you’d understand .. [:)].
Please allow me to introduce you to some resources about NAV 2013 I found already:
- Kine’s Info: he’s already going quite deep .. but we’re used to that from Kine
- Daniel Rimmelzwaan at Archerpoint’s blog: Daniel creates movies and explains during the movie. Always interesting!
- Navigate Into Success: Vjeko is one of the most knowledgeable I know .. and you’ll see why :-).
- Confessions of a Dynamics NAV consultant: Alex is one of the only MVP’s who focusses on the functional side. I definitely expect that he’s going to have quite some interesting posts on 2013
- Let’s definitely not forget the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Team Blog for obvious reasons :-).
- And as far as it goes for “Official” documentation, I can recommend you to go to the MSDN page: “What’s New: Developer and IT Pro Changes for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Beta“
These are the ones I found that already started to create content on NAV 2013. I might have forgotten some .. if so, don’t hold back to provide a comment!
And if I may quote my good friend Daniel Rimmelzwaan: “I can’t speak for all of the MVP’s but the ones I’ve talked to are VERY eager to share and blog the crap out of this beta release“. I guess this means there is a lot more to look out for - and offf course, also from me.