(Click screenshot to enlarge)
||A free Service Tier Administration Tool.
All functionalities are working on LOCAL and REMOTE machines when you have the administration rights to that machine.
Installing, Uninstalling, Start, Stop, Restart and dynamic change of settings like Portsharing, Account, start mode
and settings in the CustomSettings.config of the Service Tier.
The version informations of the different Services Tiers are listed.
Direct connect with a configured Role Tailored Client to a selected Service Tier.
Auto update functionality integrated when a newer version will be available.
Version 2.3.0 (2015-06-23):
- NEW: Version Manager.
- NEW: Global Settings.
RTC Settings, NST Settings and Classic Settings works together with the new global Settings, but don't need to be configured anymore.
- NEW: Generate NAV Version
- FIX: Settings for 2015 and 2013 R2
Please setup your versions correctly in the Settings to work with the new Version Manager.
Default Navision Base Folder should be the path to all your Navision installations.
Default Base Version Folder should be the path to the base Installation of Navision like 60,70,71.
It could be the program folder or a folder with the copied installations. But u need an installation to register the default dll's by Navision on your machine.
It could be the same path like Default Navision Base Folder.
Build Update Folder must be a path that contains the Build Updates from Microsoft. The folder must be in format x.x.xxxx in this folder.
All configuration settings has documentation in the Settings, too.
Version 2.2.0 (2014-10-15):
- NEW: Service Settings for 2015 added.
- NEW: Registry entries for EventMessageFile will be set for the installed service.
- NEW: Missing 2013 R2 settings added.
- NEW: RTC Client Settings added (HelpServer, ... )
- NEW: New Setting "Start as Current User". If this Setting is disabled, the ServiceTierAdministrationTool change back to the old start methods and the rtc and classic starts with higher privileges.
- FIX: ACL Registration for certification Thumbprint added.
- FIX: Service user will be added to "Log on as a Service".
- FIX: Refresh of selected Service and buttons on State changes.
Version 2.1.1 (2013-12-12):
- NEW: Start Debug
- NEW: Start Object
- FIX: Save settings for "RTC - User Client Settings" and 2009 "Soap Services".
- FIX: Default Settings corrected.
- FIX: Multiple starts of RTC, Classic.
Version 2.1.0 (2013-11-26):
- NEW: Navision 2013 R2 support.
- NEW: RTC_Settings and Classic_Settings versions can be override manually.
- NEW NAV 2013 R2 settings.
- EventlogViewer can be update with F5.
- Start Routine of Classic and RTC changed. The programs
starts in UserContext now and not under AdminContext. The classic Client can now be target of NavObjectEditor.
Attention: The Applications could not be start in foreground.
Version 2.0.13 (2013-06-13):
- NEW: Grid hoverless stlye implemented for better performance on remote sessions.
- FIX: Setting ClientCredentialType on 2009 NST are available now and removed from ClientSettings.
Version 2.0.12 (2013-05-24):
- NEW: Default Startup Type of installed service is configurable now.
- UPDATE: Set default executables names in "RTC Settings", "NST Settings" and "Classic Settings".
- FIX: "Create Instance" issues on remote machine.
- FIX: "Delete Instance" issues on remote machine.
- FIX: Problem with 2013 Instances.
- FIX: For "Create Service" and "Create Instance" the target folder cannot be the location of a
UNC drive for "LOCALHOST" (Local System)
- FIX: "Start Classic" parameter with Database Instance of the NST.
Version 2.0.11 (2013-05-23):
- FIX: ClientServicesIdleClientTimeout issue for Navision 2013 NST.
- FIX: "Start Classic" parameter language problem.
- ADD: Remote Desktop graphic improvements.
- ADD: Computer list.
- ADD: Last Computer will be connected at startup.
- UPDATE: Performance of EventlogView improved.
Version 2.0.10 (2013-03-14):
- NEW: Start Developer Environment(Classic) based on NST
Version 2.0.9 (2013-02-07):
- NEW: Application Eventlog filtered to Navision messages
- NEW: Direct open configuration file with notepad.
- FIX: ClientServicesIdleClientTimeout issue.
- FIX: minor UI and handling issues.
Version 2.0.8 (2013-01-28):
- NEW: Client User Settings configuration section. The StartRTC functionality will generate an client config setting file and use this instead of the standard ClientUserSettings.config. These settings get the parameter from the selected NST automatically and from the "RTC - Client User Setting" configuration section. If no settings configured the default settings will be used.
- FIX: Company settings. Company settings will be saved only for the BaseService now. The WS will use the the BaseService configurations for 2009 NST.
Version 2.0.6 (2012-12-07):
- NEW: NST that are detected with errors will now be marked with error flag and the Service Tier Administration Tool continue working without an error message.
- NEW: Column "Error".
- NEW: NST with errors can be deleted now.
- FIX: "Update Service" functionality works correct now with NST 2013.
- FIX: "Update Service" functionality checks Major Version.
- FIX: Change Account functionality doesn't show an InvalidOperationException anymore. The password will be changed now correctly.
Version 2.0.5 (2012-11-22):
- FIX: RTC and NST Version Settings
Version 2.0.4 (2012-11-22):
- FIX: string constants like filename will not compare for case sensitive anymore.
- Default name works now for creation of 2013 Instances.
Version 2.0.3 (2012-11-19):
- Columns can be hide with the FieldChooser Button in the Left Upper Corner of the Service List.
- Default Display Service Name can be configured in the Settings.
- Default Display WS Service Name can be configured in the Settings.
- Auto collapse disabled. Only after grouped or connect to a machine the auto collapse functionality will be triggered.
- Company button visibility fixed.
Version 2.0.2 (2012-11-11):
- Update routines improved.
- Company can now be saved for selected service.
Version 2.0.1 (2012-11-08):
- Only one Header line for grouping.
- Fix a bug for installing an Instance of 2013 in folder with spaces
Version 2.0.0 (2012-11-07):
- Completly Redesign.
- Full support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Full support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
- Auto insert/update/remove acl and firewall ports over netsh.
- Create Instances for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- All new configuration settings integrated with Description.
- All configured Grid settings will be reapply after restart.
- New setup and update routine.
IMPORTANT: No acl and firewall support for OSVersion < 6 at the moment. Use httpcfg manually.
*HINT* Use the GroupBy functionality of the datagrid.
Drag a column to the Group Header for grouping.
Example: This functionality has great effect on column "Base Service Name".
Version 1.5.5 (2012-07-03):
- Fix Update problem. Build Version corrected.
Version 1.5.4 (2012-07-02):
- Fix NAV 2013 problems.
- Fix some wrong button status.
- Multi selection for some functionalities available.
- Set default file Name in NST Settings and RTC Settings.
Version 1.5.2 (2012-04-26):
- Windows 8 compatible
- New Setting for "ServicesCultureDefaultUserPersonalization"
Version 1.5.1 (2012-03-05):
- Fix service list update bug.
- Update process stops now when an error occurs and shows a Message with the problem.
Version 1.5.0 (2012-02-23):
- Fix problem with service state.
- Update of service states improved.
Version 1.4.3 (2012-02-10):
- Fix config problem with remote machines
Version 1.4.2 (2012-02-09):
- Fix crash in "NST Settings" and "RTC Settings" after double click the column seperator for auto arrange the columns.
- PortSharing Service will be checked before a NST will be start with Port Sharing enabled.
- Fix a Bug when the Microsoft Default Services will be remove.
- Remove the direct import from the CustomSettings.config file. Now the NST Settings will be checked for the correct config file in the AppSettings Section.
Version 1.4.1 (2012-01-16):
- Fix crash after use the "Create Service" or "Update Service" function without configured the NST Settings.
Version 1.4.0. (2012-01-16):
- Save button removed. Autosave configuration settings.
- NEW "NST Settings" to configure different NST Versions as base for "Create Service" and "Update Service" function.
- NEW "Update Service" function. Easy Updating of NST's with the configured NST's in the "NST Settings"
Version 1.3.0. (2011-11-24):
- Default Company for RTC connection can be configured.
- More settings available.
- Update routines don't crash anymore when the connection to a server is lost.
- Tooltip integrated for settings on label and textbox.
(rated 84 times)
|Discuss this download in the forum (109 reactions)