Navision Developer’s Toolkit is the one, integrated tool that helps Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Partners to maintain, customize and upgrade Microsoft Business Solutions–Navision.
It helps partners work faster and with accuracy, thanks to the direct link between the Navision development environment and the toolkit. While analyzing or upgrading Navision, you simply switch between screens as you work. Its well-laid out and color-coded graphical user interface gives you a clear, in-depth picture of all the elements you are working with, application code, and relations between objects.
The Navision Developers Toolkit, including tools for Source Analysis, as well as a Compare and Merge tool.
Version 2.0 SP2:
- Compatibility To Navision 4.0 SP1 (New C/FRONT DLL added. TCPS Protocol can be used now.)
- New Properties of Navision 4.0 SP1 (“Clustered” and “SQLIndex” added)
- Performance Enhancement For MenuSuite Nodes In Object Administrator
- Coloring Of Deleted Nodes
- Coloring Of GUIDs
This hotfix only contains DevToolkit.exe.
Fix: Merging very huge databases could cause a crash during automatic merge.
Navision Developer’s Toolkit is the one, integrated tool that helps Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Partners to maintain, customize and upgrade Microsoft Business Solutions–Navision. ...
Rate this download
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.