employee permissions on Enterprise portal - AX 2009

teenateena Member Posts: 7
edited 2012-07-27 in Dynamics AX
Hello,
I have an issue with employee permissions on enterprise portal. An employee can access the site however he gets an error message "an unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your administrator", when he tries to view his personal details under employee services. In addition, he gets the error messages listed below. Employees have been given contribute permission on the EP site and have been added to the standard EP groups EP_Empl, EP_HRME, EP_Int. Please help. I am using AX 2009

Error Messages:
User 'arun' is not authorized to select a record in table 'HRMVIRTUALNETWORKTABLE'. Request denied.
Cannot select a record in People in the network (HRMVirtualNetworkTable). Access Denied: You do not have sufficient authorization to modify data in database.
User 'arun' is not authorized to select a record in table 'HRMVIRTUALNETWORKTABLE'. Request denied.
Cannot select a record in People in the network (HRMVirtualNetworkTable). Access Denied: You do not have sufficient authorization to modify data in database.
Not enough rights to use table 'Positions' (HRPPartyPositionTableRelationship).

Comments

• agentzagentz Member Posts: 14
    sounds like you have a (presumably?) sql server permissions issue.

make sure you have the proper role and schema attached to the user in the security settings.
    if that doesn't work out, compare the user's login settings which fails to one which succeeds.

i've never heard of 'contribute' permissions before so i'm lacking there sorry.
    sounds like standard crud permissions though?

anyhow whatever db u are using, check the user's permissions.