ActiveX - AX 2012 (Need an active X to send this keystrokes

jascharanjascharan Member Posts: 2
edited 2012-08-08 in Dynamics AX
ActiveX - AX 2012 (Need an active X to send this keystrokes to the keyboard).

We have customised the POS kind of form in AX2012 SP1 and The buttons 1234567890 (customized Calculator kind of) are still display buttons, we need an activeX for keyboard or to access windows touch-screen keyboard, we need to use the numeric pad.

Need an active X to send this keystrokes to the keyboard.

Example - Cursor in customer reference (field)– press buttons 1 – the field Customer ref should be 1 and the cursor behind 1 and this field should have focus, then pressing button 7 - the field Customer ref should be 17 and the cursor behind 7 and this field should have focus. Use mouse en click between 1 and 7 in the field, press button 2 and the field Customer ref should be 127 and the cursor behin
d 2 and this field should have focus etc etc.

Why we need to use activex becoz to find out the current postion of the cursor but as of now we are failed to find the solution,

Here again - need to find the current cursor location,

I would be needing the activex functionality that will solve my issue by sending the keystrokes by finding the current cursor position,

2nd thing - In AX2012 we have the activex already - if you know anything about activex, how to use in ax2012 - that would be really appreciated,

3rd thing - If you know any other forns in standard ax2012 - which all are using the activex - please let me know,

Hope you are understanding the issue,

Could you please assist us on this, I would really appreciate.

Thanks a ton in advance.
Jascharan Singh