Error while posting invoice in AX 2012 R3

akhil2906akhil2906 Member Posts: 2
edited 2014-06-26 in Dynamics AX
Hi All,

I am using console Demo data for AX 2012 R3 and I am going through production process.

I have created the purchase order and when I am trying the post the invoice. I am getting the following error.

Posting:

Purchase order: 000004

Account number for transaction type Purchase expenditure for product does not exist.

Account number for transaction type Purchase, inventory receipt does not exist.

Account number for transaction type Purchase expenditure for product does not exist.

Account number for transaction type Purchase, fixed receipt price loss does not exist.

Account number for transaction type Purchase, fixed receipt price offset does not exist.

Posting has been cancelled.

I have followed some blogs saying that COA is not linked to Account structure. And I observed that no Account structure is added to COA.

I was trying to link but I can see only Manufacturing and retail account structures available.

Please help me how to add account structure and what kind of account structure to be added. Or is there any alternative available.

Thank you

Comments

• Eric_LeiEric_Lei Member Posts: 5
    1. You can go to GL > Setup > Chart of accounts, to configure main account categories and account structures.
    2. Setup main accounts and chart of accounts in GL module as well.
    3. Go to Accounts payable > Setup > Vendor posting profiles, create/select your vendor posting profile and specify posting accounts.
    4. Go to Accounts payable > Setup > Accounts payable parameters and select posting profile as your configured one.