Logo in the report to Excel

Chandan_kansalChandan_kansal Member Posts: 27
edited 2012-07-20 in Navision Attain
Hello Everybody
I m new to Navision.I have a report in which logo of the company is there.When I m Exporting the report to the Excel using Excel Buffer table,then logo is not exported.
Can anyone give me some idea....

Thanx.

Comments

• rvduurenrvduuren Member Posts: 92
    Hello
    Exporting images to M$ Excel is not that hard (to imagine ;-)), here's an out of the box working example: Click here
    Met vriendelijke groet, best regards,

Rvduuren
  • Chandan_kansalChandan_kansal Member Posts: 27
    rvduuren wrote:
    Hello
    Exporting images to M$ Excel is not that hard (to imagine ;-)), here's an out of the box working example: Click here

Thanx.
    But it is picking ur bmp file from the hard disk.But I want to export that bmp which is in the report watever it is.Is there any other way......
  • PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
    rvduuren wrote:
    Hello

Thanx.
    But it is picking ur bmp file from the hard disk.But I want to export that bmp which is in the report watever it is.Is there any other way......

You can try to export it to temp folder (with C/AL) and then import it into excel.
  • Chandan_kansalChandan_kansal Member Posts: 27
    But how we can do it?
  • HalMdyHalMdy Member Posts: 429
    See in Form 346 to have an example of exporting a picture (Button Picture, fct Export).
  • liizzliizz Member Posts: 125
    Hello all,

HalMdy wrote:
    See in Form 346 to have an example of exporting a picture (Button Picture, fct Export).

Should I make use of this form, to export the logo in the temp folder? Can somebody please clarify my doubts.

Also, how to define the path of the picture if it's on network.

I have used this example mentioned on the link:
    XlWrkSht.Shapes.AddShape(1,1,1,200,100).Fill.UserPicture('c:\picture.bmp');

Thanks
    Liizz