Unidentified Error

somnathbasu9002somnathbasu9002 Member Posts: 47
edited 2006-04-21 in Navision DOS
There is an unidentified error which I received when Changing any field value in Sales order. Which again disappeared after trial and error method, but I have not really changed anything. I am Pasting the error below. I doubt, this may be Database problem. Please help me.

THE Message is given below:
The following C/AL functions can be used only to a limited degree during write transactions (because one or more tables will be locked).

Form.RunModal() is not allowed in write transactions.

CodeUnit.Run() is allowed in write transactions only if the return value is not used. For example, 'OK := CodeUnit.Run()' is not allowed.

Report.RunModal() is allowed in write transactions only if 'RequestForm = FALSE'. For example, 'Report.RunModal(...,FALSE)' is allowed.

DataPort.RunModal() is allowed in write transactions only if 'RequestForm = FALSE'. For example, 'DataPort.RunModal(...,FALSE)' is allowed.

Use the COMMIT function to save the changes before this call, or structure the code differently.

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    This happens sometimes when you are trying to run processes off of forms, of if you try to run forms during a process. Check the code in the process that you are trying to run and make sure you have all data related code in something other than the form.