Notes in Danish OIOUBL invoice document

ehsehs Member Posts: 34
Looking at the Danish OIOUBL document objects released from Microsoft this spring I can tell that comments on invoices (invoice lines without “Type”) are not being transferred from table 113 to the xml invoice document.

In order to change the standard code and include text lines I have found the documentation for the Danish OIOUBL invoices at http://www.oioubl.info/Classes/da/Invoice.html

I want to add all text lines to the Note field in the invoice header of the xml document but I am not sure how to do this. According to the documentation there can be 0..n notes per invoices, but in the business rules specified it says that you should only use one note per language.

The only example given is this:
<Invoice >
<cbc:UBLVersionID>2.0</cbc:UBLVersionID>
<cbc:CustomizationID>OIOUBL-2.02</cbc:CustomizationID>
<cbc:ProfileID schemeAgencyID="320" schemeID="urn:oioubl:id:profileid-1.2">Procurement-OrdSimR-BilSim-1.0</cbc:ProfileID>
<cbc:ID>A00095678</cbc:ID>
<cbc:CopyIndicator>false</cbc:CopyIndicator>
<cbc:UUID>9756b4d0-8815-1029-857a-e388fe63f399</cbc:UUID>
<cbc:IssueDate>2005-11-20</cbc:IssueDate>
<cbc:IssueTime>12:00:00</cbc:IssueTime>
<cbc:InvoiceTypeCode listAgencyID="320" listID="urn:oioubl:codelist:invoicetypecode-1.1">380</cbc:InvoiceTypeCode>
<cbc:Note languageID="da">Dansk note.</cbc:Note>
<cbc:Note languageID="en">English note.</cbc:Note>

How do I create several notes in the same language (several text lines from the invoice in Navision)?

Should they be added as one long string with CR LF characters inserted as a part of the string for each new text line?
Has anyone tried this and had the invoice files approved by the receiving party (an example would be great!) ?

Comments

• ehsehs Member Posts: 34
    Are there really no partners in Denmark using mibuso having worked with this issue?
    Don't your customers need notes on their electronic invoices?
  • RolfGardeRolfGarde Member Posts: 15
    I would make textlines as Itemlines with ItemNo=TEST, Quantity=1, Price=0.

This should do the trick.

Do you have any experience with how Discounts are transferred?
    Mvh
    Rolf Garde
  • alvi99alvi99 Member Posts: 71
    Did you find a solution for this?
  • Hpb88+Hpb88+ Member Posts: 11
    I am facing the same problem and do not find the work-around by creating items just to use text satisfying.

So did any you Guys find a solution ? Please share :thumbsup: