Options

Integrate CRM 2011 & NAV 4.0 SP3

S0918423470S0918423470 Member Posts: 159
Hi all,

Our company has been using NAV 4.0 sp3 and now we want to improve Sales department with CRM2011. how can we connect them together?As i know, MS support connector for NAV 2009 R2 & CRM 2011.
our CRM partner suggested Scribe connector . we want to get more information than existing mapping of Scribe. Scribe developer have to do that. My boss is not happy about that. He want to have another way and he talked about Biztalk server.
I dont have any experience about this so i need your help.
I really need some guides about biztalk server working with CRM 2011 & NAV 4.0 sp3. is it possible? is there connector between biztalk with NAV or to work with NAV, we have to use Commerce gateway?
what we should do when we want to implement this solution (license, server,...)

thanks all.

Comments

• Options
    TvisTvis Member Posts: 70
    How customized is your NAV solution?

You could consider upgrading NAV and using the available integration tools.
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Tvis wrote:
    How customized is your NAV solution?

You could consider upgrading NAV and using the available integration tools.

Definitely the best solution. :thumbsup:
    David Singleton
  • Options
    S0918423470S0918423470 Member Posts: 159
    Hi,

we had add-on and a lot of customization. upgrading is not now, maybe next year. Scribe connector is temporarily solution. Because we have plan to change to AX. If we use Biztalk, it seems flexible way either upgrading or changing system.
    i really need some experiences about biztalk with NAV , CRM.

Thanks,
  • Options
    loggerlogger Member Posts: 126
    Hi,

we had add-on and a lot of customization. upgrading is not now, maybe next year. Scribe connector is temporarily solution. Because we have plan to change to AX. If we use Biztalk, it seems flexible way either upgrading or changing system.
    i really need some experiences about biztalk with NAV , CRM.

Thanks,

Hi! Did you achieve the success in integration btw your NAV 4 and CRM 2011? Now we have task to integrate NAV 5 and CRM 2013, and it's quite difficult to do.
    Let's go!