Options

Unapplying one line of payment

Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
When I go to Customer's Navision which is Classic client 2009 went go to Customer Ledger entries and then select a Payment entry.

Then when I go to unapply entries window and unapply the payment the whole payment gets unapplied. but I do not want that, I want to unapply single payment on an Invoice but the system unapplies it whole bulk payment entry.

Suggestions?
United Kingdom

Comments

• Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Also unapplying the payment starting from the invoice gives the same result?
  • Options
    Yes it does that. This is something standard?
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    Yes it does that. This is something standard?

I have checked in CRONUS and yes it is the standard in NAV. But how would you unapply a payment from an individual invoice?
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    I have to do further testing about it, but the only way seems to unapply the entire payment and apply it again to the other invoices with a new application.
    Hope there's a more straightforward way to do it :oops:
  • Options
    Yes please get back to me with your findings! thanks
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    Any findings please?
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

Unapply is only possible for the whole transaction, AFAIK. A "normal" payment transaction would be many payments go possibly different vendors, balanced by one entry against payment in progress ( or something like it). So, even if you could go and edit the entries to unapply form/page to contain only your intended payment, it wouldn't be balanced. To unapply only one entry out of a big batch is not part of standard NAV, possible that some of the better payment add-ons have this functionality.

with best regards

Jens
  • Options
    Do you know any information about the payment add on?
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    I have another question now which indirectly related to above as well.

When on Ledger Entries and then when I go Apply Entries and there we have select the invoices for application and then we press F9 to select the entries. My question is how programmically automatically select those entries so use will not have to press the F9. I am doing some development so I need this functionality.

Thanks
    United Kingdom