irrelevant data copied on clicking "Export to Excel" NAV2009

s_susipriyas_susipriya Member Posts: 3
Hi All ,
My form is designed such a way, if data persists then the corresponding textboxes and labels will be visible else the textboxes, labels in the form will be invisible. In a case where there are no visible fields in the form, some irrelevant data is copied to Excel on clicking Export to Excel(Microsoft's inbuilt function).Although there is no data for the fields in the form , some irrelevant data is copied to Excel on clicking "Export to Excel" functionality(Microsoft's inbuilt function) in Navision 2009.please provide me a solution to export the data to Excel exactly.

Any suggestion on this would be of great help.

Kindly help me on this .

Regards,
S.Susi.

Comments

• Rishi1109Rishi1109 Member Posts: 43
    I tried the same scenario but I got a blank excel file can you provide some more detail
    Thanks and Regards
    Rishi
  • s_susipriyas_susipriya Member Posts: 3
    Hi Rishi,
    It is a card form in Navision 2009. for example: Lets say, there are textboxes and other controls in the form .The fields are mapped to table data.only when there is data (textbox,Listbox) will be visible else the textbox\Listbox along with the labelwill be invisible.On clicking (ctrl+F8 ) on the form, the data for the invisible field is empty .but on clicking (Export to Excel) inbuilt microsoft function it fetches some irrelevant data corresponding to some other record of the same table.

Any suggestion on this issue, would be of great help.

Thanks,
    S.Susi.