Options

account no not found in item journal proplem make negativead

ahmedbaahmedba Member Posts: 424
I have 3 account in chart of account as

113401 this for spare part

113402 this for oil

113403 this for tires(car)

When i make consumption as negative adjustment it go to spare partes cost to this account (113401)

this account include (spare parts of car and oil and tires)

from item journal

Now i need to diviiding these account(113401) to oil and tires and spare part costs

How to dividing to three account

I try from item journal to send costs of three items depending of every item to account specified

but account no not shown in item journal

Are there are any way to display account no(chart of account) in item journal to send the cost to specfied account

EX

In item journal

write vendor no then negative adjustment then account no field show then show chart of account and select

if item is from item no related to oil then select account no oil 113402

if item is from item no related to tire then select account no tires 113403

then after make post it go the account i selected

if possible help me

Comments

• Options
    mstallmannmstallmann Member Posts: 138
    It is not standard to show the GL account from the Item Journal. However, you can control which account is used for posting adjustments. If you are familiar with Gen. Posting setup, note that by default the item journal uses a blank Gen. Bus. Posting Group. So, the system by default will use the Gen. Prod. Posting group setup on the item card along with Blank Gen. Bus. Posting group to find the GL account to use for the adjustment.

If your Gen. Prod. Posting groups are setup uniquely enough to control this, you can simply change the Adjustment Account in the General Posting setup combination for the previously mentioned combinations.

If they aren't setup uniquely enough, you can also modify the Item Journal by simply adding the Gen. Business Posting group field. By adding this field, you can allow users to indicate which Gen. Bus. Posting group to use for the transaction being posted. From there, you would create additional Gen. Bus. Posting groups and set them up to post to the proper account.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Mike Stallmann