export FOB via finsql (with multiple filter Types and IDs)

crsdrsoycrsdrsoy Member Posts: 3
Hi,

My first post but a long time public reader. I would like to ask if someone has done a finsql script with multiple filter types and id and generates one *FOB* file.

For example,
Page 19009080
Page 19009082
Table 19009097
Codeunit 19009080

If it is not supported by the query. Is there a way to generate one FOB with my given filters?

The usage of this script is to automate import/export to one environment to another in a daily basis and it must be only one FOB file.

Regards

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I am using the Locked By field to filter objects I need to export. I set it on objects I need to export and than I filter on this field. Or you can mark the objects in Version List and filter on it. You cannot do that on Type and ID, sorry.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • crsdrsoycrsdrsoy Member Posts: 3
    Hi kine,

That seems like a nice alternative way on filtering such objects.

Set all NAV objects with Locked=1 and "Locked By=%uid%" and then execute finsql using those filters. Just need to make sure that nothing else is locked or it will be picked up by the finsql.

Thanks!
    kine wrote:
    I am using the Locked By field to filter objects I need to export. I set it on objects I need to export and than I filter on this field. Or you can mark the objects in Version List and filter on it. You cannot do that on Type and ID, sorry.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Exactly what I am doing... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.