End of Day Statement Posting Error

haseeb1812haseeb1812 Member Posts: 8
We are using NAV Classic Client with LS Retail Integration.
"Posting Date is not within your range of allowed posting dates in Item Journal Line Journal Template Name='',Journal Batch Name='',Line No.='0'."
I was getting this message on posting one End of Day statement.Every thing seem normal but nothing was normal.I searched for the solution,could not find one write answer for my case.
I struggled a lot to find the solution on my own and wanted to help people who has same problem.
The problem was the transaction from POS replaced the old transactions in HO database,you may be wondering how is this possible.
Yes !!! it is ,In LS Retail POS- functionality profile if you are using Back Date transaction 'ON' and setting Number of days transaction exist,then you need to be very careful for this.If a POS is not used for long time the old transactions gets purged and the Transaction No.Counter sets to 1 and again when you start using the same POS the transactions replaces the old transactions in HO database.
In my case the old sales transaction was replaced by Tender declaration transaction and tables Trans.Sales Entry,Trans.payment entry which has the same transaction no.will be searching for the header and already the transaction was posted with the same no. before.

Best Regards,
Abdul Haseeb.