several internal error - NAV 2009 R2 classic

DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
I have problem - customer has branch connected via some VPN and terminal services.
On one workstation in this branch is sometimes displayed error "Several internal error" without any closer informations. After clicking OK, client crashes and ZUP file is damaged.
This problem occurs only on one workstation; on other workstation in this branch is everything OK and other branches connected via VPN and RDP are too without problems.
Customer has three terminal servers and this problem occurs on all three of them; but as I said, only one workstation encounters this error.
We did not discover exact point when this error occurs - I only know, that this user is working on Sales and Receivables.

NAV 2009 R2, SQL server 2008 R2.

Please can anybody help me with this problem? Thanks in advance.
Martin Bokůvka, AxiomProvis

Comments

• DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
    bump
  • apertierraapertierra Member Posts: 61
    If the problem ONLY happens with a specific workstation and you can't duplicate the error in other workstations:
    Swap or format+reinstall that workstation. (Usually you would want to swap it first to see if the error happens in the new workstation too... if it doesn't, the problem is the workstation, not the program).
    edited 2016-03-29
    Hello,

approx 1 month ago we tried to replace workstation - user has brand new computer. Problem is still occuring. User tried to use various terminal servers and various terminal services accounts.

We discovered, that error message appears after closing form Sales Order. There is no code in OnClose trigger in main form and no code in OnClose on subform. I inspected OnModify triggers in both Sales Header and Sales Line tables. No suspicious code found.
    We tried to enable debugger while user worked and look, what user does... but debugger did not stop on error, only Several error message appeared.

Anyone has some ideas please?
    up :)
    bump
  • Peter+is1Peter+is1 Member Posts: 174
    edited 2016-06-09
    In other words, is it only one TS account that has the problem?

Is the problem only for one user (who connects to a TS and starts NAV)?
    \\
    The truth exists in seven versions.
    Yes, only one user has this problem. Other users in this branch are fine and other branches are fine too.
  • Peter+is1Peter+is1 Member Posts: 174
    Then probably/possibly it (the problem) is in the TS user profile?
    \\
    The truth exists in seven versions.