LS Retail POS

aitymoaitymo Member Posts: 3
edited 2012-08-09 in Retail Management System
Dear Colleagues,
We have LS retail with Navision POS in our stores running smoothly now we are going to put more items for sales
My problems is new items are UOM is kg the rest are each
Now new items in KG if inventory is under 01kg system say Lot NO xxx does not exist or quantity 1 is not available
So how do i set up to let pos can sales these items that invnetory is under 1kg let say 0.5 kg
Many Thanks for direction

Comments

• sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    My problems is new items are UOM is kg the rest are each
    Now new items in KG if inventory is under 01kg system say Lot NO xxx does not exist or quantity 1 is not available
    I guess you must have attached item tracking code to the new items.You must remove the same,so that system will not prompt for lot number.
    So how do i set up to let pos can sales these items that invnetory is under 1kg let say 0.5 kg
    Could you elaborate your requirement or if you are the client person please get in touch with your developer,in case of any customization has been performed on the same.
    Is it LS Retail or NAV ?
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
  • aitymoaitymo Member Posts: 3
    Many Thanks sudhakarsv
    I guess you must have attached item tracking code to the new items.You must remove the same,so that system will not prompt for lot number.
    Yes I enable Items tracking. this error I know exactly that because of quantity availables in system is under 1kg so I need how to to let it saleable until 0 (Zero) because if i increase it stock to 2 kg it saleable
    Could you elaborate your requirement or if you are the client person please get in touch with your developer,in case of any customization has been performed on the same.
    Is it LS Retail
    It is LS retail
    I am client but i am IT person I would like to experiences as well

Many Thanks