Looking for Training NAV 209 R2 C/SIDE Intro 80042A

novice56novice56 Member Posts: 2
Hi..i'm looking for a trainng place which would have courses on training in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 C/SIDE Introduction (80042A) covering everything from tables, forms, reports, c/side intro . If anyone knows a good place close to Toronto on east coast or any where in US ..plz let me know .

Thanks

Comments

• nvermanverma Member Posts: 396
    My suggestion to you would be get the book and go through it. The book contains all the necessary information that you will need to prepare for the exam.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    The problem these days is that companies are not budgeting for training. Having their staff non billable for 2 weeks the cost of the course, travel hotels etc. is not something that people will invest in anymore. Of course long term it will get them higher quality consultants that can then bill more, and easily recover the invested cost, but sadly training is no longer seen as an investment, but more of a cost.

I have run a lot of C/SIDE training classes, and if there was demand there would be lots of these courses running. The last I did was in New York in February.

But most managers will look at the cost of training and prefer the "can't you download some PDF" option.
    David Singleton
  • nvermanverma Member Posts: 396
    I agree with David.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    nverma wrote:
    I agree with David.

:thumbsup:
    David Singleton