"ISV Software Solution Test" for NAV2013

BlueInTheSkyBlueInTheSky Member Posts: 15
Hello,

has anybody here successfully finished the "ISV Software Solution Test for NAV2013" for a NAV-Solution that was not certified before and would give me some hints that helps to estimate the needed time-efforts

The Microsoft Guideline with the criteria, that have to be fulfilled, is avaiable here:
http://microsites.lionbridge.com/verite ... 202013.pdf

Because till now I have no experience with the NAV-Productcertification it's difficult for me to estimate realistic time-efforts to certify a solution that is currently in an Update-Process from NAV2009 to NAV2013.

Some hints or the possibility to contact somebody who has experience with the "ISV Software Solution Test for NAV2013" would be nice.

Thanks and Regards,
Blue

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Per has shared his experience with his CfMD struggle. Watch the video and presentation to get some first hand info.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • lvanvugtlvanvugt Member Posts: 774
    Hi Blue,

How much you want or need to spend depends on two major things:
      1.- the choice between going to make your add-on (1) fully comply with CfMD requirements or (2) just past the SST (Software Solution Test)?
      2.- the type and state of your add-on
    Luc van Vugt, fluxxus.nl
    Never stop learning
    Van Vugt's dynamiXs
    Dutch Dynamics Community
  • BlueInTheSkyBlueInTheSky Member Posts: 15
    Thank you for your answers, LucVanDyck and Ivanvugt !

The solution is not really an industry solution but more a set of horizontal solutions.
    For the estimation both is interesting
    - the estimation based only on the criteria that are necessary to pass the Solution Software Test
    - the estimation that also considers the Best-Practice-Criteria

Kind Regards,
    Blue
  • ArturoArturo Member Posts: 30
    Any news? I'm having the same questions