mibuso.com

Microsoft Business Solutions online community
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:51 pm 
Offline
MVP Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 11:50 am
Posts: 3397
Location: Kontich, Belgium
Country: Belgium (be)
Yes .. GOOD LUCK guys!!

_________________

Eric Wauters
MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
My blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:33 pm 
Online
Moderator
MVP Microsoft Dynamics NAV
NAV TechDays 2014 attendee

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:13 am
Posts: 7649
Location: Milan
Country: Italy (it)
kine wrote:
What shall I do with my 98 unreaded new threads? I hope I will not lost them after upgrade... :-) or I will try to go through them today... 8)


Best go through them today.
Otherwise you will get too many unread threads. :-)

_________________
Regards,Alain Krikilion
Use the SEARCH,Luke! || No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title! || Read Forum Rules before making a posting

»»» Mark your calendar: NAV TechDays 2014 - 20 & 21 November 2014 ««« Visit the conference website: http://www.navtechdays.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 2882
Location: Bergamo
Country: Italy (it)
kriki wrote:
kine wrote:
What shall I do with my 98 unreaded new threads? I hope I will not lost them after upgrade... :-) or I will try to go through them today... 8)


Best go through them today.
Otherwise you will get too many unread threads. :-)

or click "Mark all topics as read"...
and your problem is [SOLVED]
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:44 pm 
Online
Moderator
MVP Microsoft Dynamics NAV
NAV TechDays 2014 attendee

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:13 am
Posts: 7649
Location: Milan
Country: Italy (it)
Belias wrote:
kriki wrote:
kine wrote:
What shall I do with my 98 unreaded new threads? I hope I will not lost them after upgrade... :-) or I will try to go through them today... 8)


Best go through them today.
Otherwise you will get too many unread threads. :-)

or click "Mark all topics as read"...
and your problem is [SOLVED]
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But remember that with version 3, you don't need to put [SOLVED] anymore, but you need to change the attribute to solved! :wink:

_________________
Regards,Alain Krikilion
Use the SEARCH,Luke! || No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title! || Read Forum Rules before making a posting

»»» Mark your calendar: NAV TechDays 2014 - 20 & 21 November 2014 ««« Visit the conference website: http://www.navtechdays.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 2882
Location: Bergamo
Country: Italy (it)
kriki wrote:
Belias wrote:
kriki wrote:
kine wrote:
What shall I do with my 98 unreaded new threads? I hope I will not lost them after upgrade... :-) or I will try to go through them today... 8)


Best go through them today.
Otherwise you will get too many unread threads. :-)

or click "Mark all topics as read"...
and your problem is [SOLVED]
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But remember that with version 3, you don't need to put [SOLVED] anymore, but you need to change the attribute to solved! :wink:

THIS IS DAMN TRUE!!THANKS A LOT!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:27 pm 
Offline
MVP Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:05 pm
Posts: 4990
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States (us)
Good luck guys! Do you need me to Fedex some Monster Energy Drinks to you?

_________________
Confessions of a Dynamics NAV Consultant = my blog
AP Commerce, Inc. = where I work

Getting Started with Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Development = my book


Top
 Profile E-mail WWW  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
MVP Microsoft Dynamics NAV
NAV TechDays 2014 attendee

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 1999 8:01 am
Posts: 3453
Location: Wilrijk
Country: Belgium (be)
Alex Chow wrote:
Good luck guys! Do you need me to Fedex some Monster Energy Drinks to you?

Don't think we will need it. But thx anyway. As with every upgrade, this one is also well prepared ;-)

_________________
No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum.
Search is your friend || Mark your Topic as SOLVED (= green checkmark) when your question is answered || Read the Forum Rules before making a posting

»»» Mark your calendar: NAV TechDays 2014 - 20 & 21 November 2014 ««« Visit the conference website: www.navtechdays.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:42 pm
Posts: 3255
Location: Hannover
Country: Germany (de)
hope you have the phone number of your local "pizza dealer" if the update takes a long time ;-) (so this was in my case last Weekend where i've changed our mailsystem from notes to exchange ....)

So, good luck

_________________
Do you make it right, it works too!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Search for:
Jump to: