Options

Cannot see any languages in RTC

ShaggsShaggs Member Posts: 36
edited 2010-08-07 in NAV Three Tier
We are doing an upgrade for a client, taking them from 2009 classic, to 2009 SP1 RTC. This client has had upgrades in the past (from 5 or earlier), which I think were a bit of a mess (but cant say for sure - I was not involved).

We created a development environment in our office, by restoring a 2009 SP1 cronus database, and importing their objects (no data). This environment works fine.

We have created a test environment, on site, for the clients to play with. We created this by taking a copy of their live data, upgrading the database by opening it with a 2009 SP1 classic client, and then importing the upgraded objects.

The problem we are having at the clients site is that they cannot select a language. When we try to select a language from within the RTC, we see no languages. We see the languages when in the office, however.

I have populated the language table (table 8) in all companies, identical to how they are in our office, and checked that the appropriate language directories exist in the clients installation directory (they do - for ENA, ENZ and ENU).

What else do I need to do to get languages selectable in the RTC?

Thanks.

Comments