Options

NAV 2013 Dimension Error While Upgrading

scs_sathishscs_sathish Member Posts: 19
edited 2014-04-21 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

I currently try to upgrade a database from NAV 2009 R2 to NAV 2013. Now I'm on step 2. While upgrading I get the Error as below:

"Dimension Value ID must have a value in Dimension Set Entry: Dimension Set ID=0, Dimension Code=PROJECT. It cannot be zero or empty."

](*,)

Reply Pls, Im Strucking...

Regards,,
Sathish C

Comments

• Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
  • Options
    vijay_g wrote:

Hi Vijay,

I have already read that link, but i didn't understand that. Can u help me to solve this issue..

Regards,
    Sathish
  • Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    The issue is persist because there are some posted transactions with a dimension value that does not exist in dimension value table.

You need to find those values and create these dimension value in respective dimension.
  • Options
    Hi Vijay,

Do have any idea on how to find on which posted transaction the dimension value is missing.

In posted transaction there will be lot of entries, how to find out the missing value.

Please assist me.. :-k

Regards,
    Sathish C
  • Options
    Hi all,

i have solved the issue.

the reason for the error is data mismatch in analysis view entry and Document Dimension table.

E.g: Dimension Value = 'A0027' in Dimension Value Table and Dimension 4 Value Code = 'A0027 '(space in value) in Analysis View Entry.

Best Regards,
    Sathish