Options

WEB services service can't start due to account permissions

dbabasdbabas Member Posts: 33
edited 2014-08-24 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

when I'm trying to start "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Web Services" the following error occurs:

"the microsoft dynamics nav business web services service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some Services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs.

The event viewer logs the following error:
Service:
The service MicrosoftDynamicsNavWS failed to start. This could be caused by a configuration error. Detailed error information:System.ServiceModel.AddressAccessDeniedException: HTTP could not register URL http://+:7047/DynamicsNAV/. Your process does not have access rights to this namespace (see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=70353 for details). ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: Access is denied
at System.Net.HttpListener.AddAll()
at System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManager.Open(TransportChannelListener channelListener)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManagerContainer.Open(SelectTransportManagersCallback selectTransportManagerCallback)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportChannelListener.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelListener.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open()

My implementation is a three-tier one and as the relative walkthrough recommends, I'm using a dedicated user to run all services (sql, nav and nav web services). Is there any specific permission that must be granted to run web services service?

Answers