Need 2013 R2 UR4 W1 hotfix

arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
edited 2014-08-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hi there,

maybe someone has NAV 2013 R2 UR4 W1 (build 36078) hotfix stored somewhere. I tried to downlaod it form the partner source, but Microosft has messed up something with the links, so that you actually get UR5 (build 36281) when you click on the UR4 :x I need it ASAP, so if someone can send it to me somehow it would help me a lot, much thanks. PS: it must be W1 version.

Comments

• KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
    The links are not messed up, all update rollups prior to 5 were withdrawn due to the data loss issues. That's why you can only download at least UR 5, and in addition need to use technical build 36310 or higher (Rollup 5 has Build 36281).
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/201 ... 13-r2.aspx
    Kai Kowalewski
  • jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

what do you need, only the .fob?

with best regards

Jens
    In case only the NAV objects are needed purely for upgrade code merge or repository use, you can send me a PM, I can put them a dropbox for you.
    Kai Kowalewski
  • arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
    edited 2014-08-28
    Kowa wrote:
    The links are not messed up, all update rollups prior to 5 were withdrawn due to the data loss issues. That's why you can only download at least UR 5, and in addition need to use technical build 36310 or higher (Rollup 5 has Build 36281).
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/201 ... 13-r2.aspx
    Aha, really, is that so? That explains a lot and helps me nothing. Thank you for enlightening me. Plus 1 for MS.
    jglathe wrote:
    Hi,

what do you need, only the .fob?

with best regards

Jens
    Yup, I need just the fob and txt (just objects, no platform) in order to merge our current version based on UR4 to UR10. So if you have them, please do me a favor, zipping them and sending them to arcull@gmail.com if it's not too large. But please make sure it is a cumulative W1 hotfix. Thanks in advance buddy.
    Kowa wrote:
    In case only the NAV objects are needed purely for upgrade code merge or repository use, you can send me a PM, I can put them a dropbox for you.
    Bingo, it is for the merge process, I've PMed you, thanks in advance.
    The URObjects and ChangeLog files are in my dropbox, link is in the PM just sent.
    Kai Kowalewski