Denmark. What if some companies still use the old OIOXML?

Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
edited 2014-10-25 in NAV Three Tier
These are Denmark-only standards for electronic invoicing, as far as I understand. OIOXML came first, NAV 2009 has this built in (localized version obviously), 2013 R2 replaced it with OIOUBL because that is the new standard. In the public sector mandatory since 2011. However the clearing house the invoices get sent to so say some of the customers (of the end-user company I am talking about) still accept only OIOXML. Maybe the clearing house can transfer OIOUBL invoices back to OIOXML for a certain fee (I am waiting for their answer) or something. (Also some customers are in Norway, maybe they are the ones who stick to OIOXML I don't know exactly.) Are there any solutions other than the awkard ones like buying an add-on for an outdated standard or somehow migrating the old codeunits from NAV 2009?

It is difficult working on a project without speaking the language, but I have found some things in English like the Danske Bank has clearly defined OIOXML and OIOUBL documents, suggesting both are in use in the private sector and that they are indeed different.

Comments

• pdjpdj Member Posts: 643
    Your clearing house should be able to transform them, but they might require a fee as you mention.

You could use the official stylesheets to transform your UIOUBL to OIOXML. They can be found here:
    http://digitaliser.dk/resource/1358079
    The newest version is Version14, and the zip-file even contains a ReadmeUK.txt :-)

Their example transforms the file using msxsl.exe command line, but I'm sure could also do it in code with XMLDOM.
    I have some old code somewhere transforming OIOXML into HTML using a stylesheet and XMLDOM Automation. I can find it Monday if you like, but I'm sure you can Google a .NET solution as well.

Regarding the company not accepting OIOUBL, then it must be a private company. No public sector department are allowed to require OIOXML as far as I know.
    Regards
    Peter