Amount in reports with first letter capital for all words..

181deepak181deepak Member Posts: 95
edited 2014-11-17 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Experts

i want to get amount in words with all words have there first letter in capital, i find =StrConv(Fields!Description.Value,vbProperCase) built in function in Report build 3.0 but i don't know how to use this in nav reports.

eg. TextABC is field that contain amount in works. then how to write it with above function as expression in nav reports.

Comments

• navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    181deepak wrote:
    Hi Experts

i want to get amount in words with all words have there first letter in capital, i find =StrConv(Fields!Description.Value,vbProperCase) built in function in Report build 3.0 but i don't know how to use this in nav reports.

eg. TextABC is field that contain amount in works. then how to write it with above function as expression in nav reports.

Which version are you working in ?
    Now or Never
  • 181deepak181deepak Member Posts: 95
    navuser1 wrote:
    181deepak wrote:
    Hi Experts

Which version are you working in ?

Nav 2013 R2
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    StrConv("mibuso world",3)
    Result : "Mibuso World"
    Now or Never
  • 181deepak181deepak Member Posts: 95
    StrConv("mibuso world",3)

What is the meaning of 3 here?