Not remembering last used record

TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
edited 2014-11-21 in NAV Three Tier
There is a feature in Nav where, when you revisit a List Page, it give focus (or jumps to) the last record you used. So, if you go to G/L Entry, and page down a little then close and reopen the page, you are at the last record selected. I don't know what this feature is called, you may have noticed!

Now I have a problem related to this, in RTC. Add a new Purchase Invoice in Classic. Select a Buy From Vendor, but not the first one in the list. Now, create an additional purchase invoice, select the dropdown for Buy From Vendor. You will see that the last one you 'used/selected' in automatically selected.

I do not get this behavior in RTC. First, what is it called? Second, how do I fix it?
Professional Navision Developer

Comments

• geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    The property you are referring to is called "SourceTablePlacement" which, if set to "Saved", allows to automatically place the focus on the last record used.
    It's not supported anymore by RTC and I don't think there is a way to achieve the same behavior.
  • TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
    Thanks a lot for your reply. I am confused that in RTC 2013 R2 when I visit the G/L Register page 116 it does remember my last position!
    Professional Navision Developer