Additional Sales Tax in india localization(NAV 2013 R2)

suraj92291suraj92291 Member Posts: 49
edited 2014-11-20 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Experts..
In navision we can calculation sales tax using combination of "Tax Area code" and "Tax group code" setup in TAX detail PAGE.i.e. i can calculate sales tax for one line each.
But i have one issue in which i have to calculate addition tax.i.e. if i have sales order with one sales line i need to calculate 12.50% sales tax first(on sales amount 5000.which is currently working well) and need to calculate addition tax on same sales line 2.5%(on sales amount 5000.which is currently facing issue).
Is there any way we can calculate additional tax in nav.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Suraj.
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Comments

• Yash_ShahYash_Shah Member Posts: 2
    Hi Suraj,

I am not sure if there is provision of Additional Tax in NAV, unless it comes under Excise Duty. As you told Sales Tax, Excise Duty option has to be discarded.
    One thing you can do is,
    1. Create a new structure and add a line of type 'Charges' where you can specify the details of calculation of Additional Sales Tax.
    2. Create a new G/L account 'Additional Sales Tax'.
    3. Assign that G/L account to the Charges line, so that those calculations are listed and you can keep a track of it.

I am not sure if there is other workaround. If anyone knows how to calculate Additional Sales Tax in some other way, please inform. Thank you :)