Options

NAV 2015 and Invoice Report with copies (also in NAV 2013)

fredefrede Member Posts: 80
edited 2015-03-24 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,
I have just successfully converted a NAVISION ATTAIN in Poland into NAV 2015 and also posting and printing was working. Everybody happy :D

But just next day the customer discover that if they are posting ie 3 invoices and wants to print them all at once with 2 copies then it is printed like this:

Page 1, 1, 1
Page 2, 2, 2
Page 3, 3, 3

And you need to sort the invoices before sending.

If they also post 3 credit memos and print with 2 copies then it is printed like this:

Page 1, 2, 3
Page 1, 2, 3
Page 1, 2, 3

No sorting necessary!

This cannot be a feature - must be an error. I have downloaded latest cumulative update 4. Still the same. And I've tested with NAV 2013 and back then it was already a problem.

What am I missing? or misunderstanding? Cannot find any differences in design and layout?

And yes ClausL - I have attended your Report Designer Course - and I don't think we covered this :lol:

Best NAV regards

Frede, Denmark
Regards,

Henrik Frederiksen, Denmark

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Wrong grouping order on the layout? Check it...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    MarijnMarijn Member Posts: 69
    How do you control the amount of copies? Because in NAV2013, if I am not mistaken, there is actually no way to enter an amount of copies when using Post and Print. NAV remembers the last value entered on the request page when the user was printing historical documents. This seems a bit odd. Maybe this is related to your problem.
  • Options
    fredefrede Member Posts: 80
    Thank you very much for your answers!

But I have just downloaded latest cumulative update 5 of NAV 2015 and the "error" still persists!

Printing Invoice is going page 1,1,2,2
    Printing Credit Memo is going (correctly) 1,2,1,2

Don't know much about the "grouping" setup of the reports, sorry - but cannot see any difference on the layouts of 206 and 207?

And for making copies I am just using the No. of Copies on the Request Page.

So there has been no changes - it is standard invoice and credit memo reports!

Could anyone find the "magic key" for this? ](*,)
    Regards,

Henrik Frederiksen, Denmark