Options

Data Migration "Updating Validation Errors"

DavedaveDavedave Member Posts: 88
edited 2015-03-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone, I'm currently running on NAV 2013 R2 and am in the midst of data migration.

Whenever I use the Package to import any opening balance transactions to journals or documents (sales order etc), NAV will import my transactions 100% however I will be stuck after that with another window that says "Updating Validation Errors". There is a random number on that window which keeps changing followed by a progress bar which keeps going from 0% to 100% constantly.

At first I thought it was the Default Dimensions that were causing the problem but even after removing them, this "Updating Validation Errors" window still pops up.

I have been trying to import an inventory opening balance since 5:30PM yesterday and when I come in at 9:00AM the next day, NAV is still stuck in this endless loop. My explanation of this problem I'm facing is not the best; please check out the screenshot I have attached.

Would appreciate any and all help!

Comments

• Options
    onethreeoneonethreeone Member Posts: 7
    Hi Davedave

Did you ever figure this out? I'm getting exactly the same message. It's painfully slow during the working day but, in the evening, it clears much quicker.