Nav 2015 - Document Report prints extra (NOT BLANC) page

jensthomsenjensthomsen Member Posts: 173
edited 2015-05-29 in NAV Three Tier
Hi
I have created a new report on basis of report 206 'Sales - invoice' and made a lot of changes to the layout. Things looks fine, but when I print (to paper or PDF) I get an extra page - not a blanc page page but a page with a number. The document I'm printing has only got 1 line. Any suggestion on where to look??

Comments

• jensthomsenjensthomsen Member Posts: 173
    I have tried some colour-debugging by assigning a background colour to every tablix in the layout. It doesn't seem that it's a tablix being printed on the blanc page: None of the colours assigned to any of the tablix is being showed??
    Problem solved: Height of footer+header+tablix (or the sum of tablixes) has to fit inside the height of the report :)
  • mdPartnerNLmdPartnerNL Member Posts: 802
    thx for the update
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    What do you mean by height of report? The physical height on the page you edit, where you can make it bigger by pulling down the bottom edge, or the properties?

I had a similar problem but that had a different cause, apparently the right margin of the report go too wide of an A4 page.
    Hi Miklos
    By the height of the report i mean the value from the report property (paer size)