start from an other ERP, during an running Fiscal year

moichinoimoichinoi Member Posts: 41
edited 2015-07-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everybody,

I have to start a new Nav configuration, but I need to start from an running Fiscal year.
My client had a another ERP, but want to start in a middle of the Running Fiscal Year.

I don't know what I need to do, to ensure that all his current ledger entries , balance and other stuff Which could be involved in this situation.
I read how to start from a Closing Fiscal year,, but I don't find out any information on how to start with a running Fiscal year.

Any idea ?
Good link , or advise ?

Thx.

I just have the financial part to start.
Nav is only use for that part.

NAV 2015

Comments

• defiant701defiant701 Member Posts: 79
    Hi,

there is no standard way of doing that. I would start to get the latest audited balance as opening values for the current year. Afterwards the customer could suggest if he likes to post all the G/L entries belonging to this year again as journal entries. Or maybe he also wants to post this with vouchers like sales & purchase invoices or whatever occurred during the financial periods of this year. This is also a matter of sub-ledger types he uses (FA/WHS etc.) He could also post cumulative values if the other values are still available in the legacy system. Your customer should clarify this with his auditor.

regards
    defiant701
    Debuggers don't remove bugs, they only show them in slow-motion

LinkedIn
    XING