Windows 10 / Mouse Scroll Wheel

BobBrownBobBrown Member Posts: 17
edited 2015-08-26 in NAV Three Tier
Running Windows 10; none of my development clients support mouse scrolling using the wheel. From NAV 4.0 SP3 through 8.0. It will scroll if you put the pointer in the scroll bar region of the Object Designer or the code viewer, but not in the main body of the form. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• massicmmassicm Member Posts: 1
    Workaround:

Go To: Settings - Device - Mouse & Touchpad - Turn Off "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them"
  • BobBrownBobBrown Member Posts: 17
    massicm wrote:
    Workaround:

Go To: Settings - Device - Mouse & Touchpad - Turn Off "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them"

This worked perfectly. Hope it doesn't break something else.

Thanks!
  • jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Awesome :thumbsup: Took me a while to connect "settings" with that TIFKAM thing. I was looking in the "Mouse" control panel ;) This option restores the usual behaviour.
  • Robert_EllsworthRobert_Ellsworth Member Posts: 19
    Thank you for the workaround... Was driving me nuts!
  • DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
    yesss, thank you very much man... saved me a lot of nerve. I thought my mouse drivers are bad.
    Martin Bokůvka, AxiomProvis
  • sc00bysc00by Member Posts: 43
    I have seen the same and am on Nav 4.0SP3.
    The workaround does "fix" it in Navision but makes the "Start Menu" of Windows not scroll properly and that is even more annoying :(

Has anybody else seen this? If so, is there any alternative workaround that doesn't break windows functionality?

Thanks.
  • dayanmpereradayanmperera Member Posts: 3
    massicm wrote: »
    Workaround:

Thank you. It is Worked.