Web Clients for Dynamics NAV: Run your business in the browserAnveo Web Desk and Anveo Mobile
empower NAV partners to easily create web-applications in Dynamics NAV: Anveo is an easy-to-use and easy-to-set up Web Client for Dynamics NAV.
For C/AL developers, it’s like having a new object type called “Web Page” that creates web applications in Dynamics NAV only within minutes - without any HTML code. As the Anveo Web Desk and Anveo Mobile are 100% pure web applications, you can use them with any browser - no plug-ins such as Flash or Silverlight are required.Your benefits using Anveo
Range of applications
- Massive shortening of development-phase periods for Web-based applications, and thus a reduction of the one-off and ongoing costs associated with them
- Minimal training expenditure for C/AL developers: just 1 workday!
- Low installation costs (only Windows Web Server required, no SharePoint or similar software)
- Runs on all browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera
- Downstream-compatible to Navision versions starting at 3.6, merely a technical update to Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1 is necessary
- Several different web applications like customer, vendor or employee portals can be operated on the same infrastructure.
- Use Anveo Web Desk for computers/notebooks and Anveo Mobile for smartphones (iPhone) and tablet PCs (iPad) - served by one infrastructure
Anveo is highly approved since 2010 by more than 30 NAV partners worldwide.Get more information and your free, personal demo account on http://www.NAVwebclient.com.
- Web-enablement of (existing) ISV-solutions
- Staff in the field
Mobile logging & registration of quotes and sales orders, access information on items such as warehouse inventories and prices
- Service technicians
Retrieve service orders and update them, query item availabilities
Publish sales statistics, submit advisory notes regarding delivery
- Customer portal
Query information on items such as prices and availabilities, request quotes, submit sales orders, post RMA queries, view sales statistics
- Release approval processes
Take care of internal processes such as job-order approvals on a mobile basis
- Mobile light user
Access for users with a limited scope of functions
This year, we will support the NAV Tech Days 2012
again - we'd like to invite you to this amazing event! Watch our live presentations at the booth.
dynamics-nav-web-clients-anveo.jpg [ 73.38 KiB | Viewed 3852 times ]