Wow!

TomasTomas Member Posts: 420
edited 2007-12-26 in Entrepreneur Solution
Anywhere I clicked, it felt as if i was supposed to click here. Super userfriendly (at least first touches).

If price will be reasonable, this product has a really great potenatial among small businesses.

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I totaly agree!

Pricing here in Holland is very reasonable.

Entrepeneur rocks. \:D/
  • ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    We just sold the first license to a customer. :) Implementation was very easy to do but we found a few glitches which we only could resolve because we are a NAV partner. I heard they will be releasing an update shortly.

ps.
    Don't you love those christmas icons. :shock:

I do.
    8)
    Did you use SQL Express for the database or sneaked in a native database?

I am so curious to hear how it performs... 8)
  • TomasTomas Member Posts: 420
    how much does it cost ?
    AFAK 800 euro per user with a maximum of 5 concurrent users.
  • TomasTomas Member Posts: 420
    I wonder is there any tools for web commerce created for Entrpreneur Solution. Because from my point of view, e-commerce is a must for small businesses.
    That is an interesting view.

I know a lot of small companies where they only have 1 pc connected to the internet. :mrgreen:

IMHO there are a lot of small companies with a regional focus that operate and sell on reputation. Currently they use Exact or Sage and Excel for their bookkeeping.

AFAK the To Increase tools will be available for Entrepeneur so you can f.e. use the connectivity studio for your needs.
  • ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    Did you use SQL Express for the database or sneaked in a native database?

I am so curious to hear how it performs... 8)
    As a certified entrepreneur partner we always follow the guidelines ... :) The screen updates are a bit slower offcourse but for now it's running fine. For the backup I used a scheduled sql script.

Installation and performance would be much better and easier (no maintenance) with a native db.

With NAV the customer ask a lot of questions like "can we change this, that, etc. With Entrepreneur they ask more questions like "Where to book this, etc. Funny.
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
  • schpidischpidi Member Posts: 25
    hi all,

i am thinking about trying to use this entepreneur solution for my own business.

is there a demo available somewhere?

i already searched in the forum, but found no info, no link...

thanks,

regards,
    schpidi
    I am sorry to say it is not yet available in Germany.

Holland is the only current supported country. AFAK Spain is the next.
  • kauffmannkauffmann Member Posts: 56
    German version of Entrepreneur will also be available early next year.
    A good programmer makes al the right mistakes
    My blog
    thank you for fast answers!

holland version would be no problem for me, because i only want to see the user interface and do some tests this year.

currently i am working for a company who uses dyn nav 3.7 and i am working as consultant/developer to make it suitable for our subsidiaries.

in parallel i just started my own small business for erp consulting for ifs applications and maybe sap r3 later...

so for now it would be ok to see how the user interface looks like and how the usability and "feeling" is, when you use enterpreneur.
    for my own business i think i only would need project, ressources and sales module..

so do you see a possibility, that i get a holland test version?

thanks in advance,

regards,
    schpidi
    It is available for download on partnersource. If you have access you can download a demo version.

If you only want an impresson of the database you can restore the .fbk file into a clean native db. :mrgreen:
    i fear that we don´t have direct access to partnersource in my company,
    because we are "only" a big international customer, no official partner.
    we have our own dev department, but as told no partner :(

but ok, so i will ask another software partner for it.

thank you.

i wish a nice christmas, some silent and recreative days and a good start into the new year 2008.

schpidi
  • kauffmannkauffmann Member Posts: 56
    schpidi wrote:
    for my own business i think i only would need project, ressources and sales module..
    Just a remark, Entrepreneur does not contain Projects.
    A good programmer makes al the right mistakes
    My blog
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I think I counted around 40 help/instructional/Setup PDF's.
    Many say Nav 5.0
    Is there anything that wasn't covered. =D>