Purchase Credit memo - Applies to Entry Issue

subhadynamicssubhadynamics Member Posts: 109
edited 2010-08-23 in Entrepreneur Solution
Hi All,

I have Posted the Purchase Invoice. After that i have applied the Purchase credit memo.Then Apply Function->Applies to Entry. Then It will Navigate to Apply Vendor Entries Screen .Here i have put the F9 in Applies -to -ID field. Here im getting the Error Message like this 'There is no Currency Exchange Rate within the filter' Filters Currency Code :EUR,Starting Date:"..".

Iam getting the issue like this. So what can i do for this same issue....

Please help me out .

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Talk to ur senior they may advise you or go thru financial manuals to check how to apply documents if currencies are different.
    Kapil Khanna
  • mikelangelo11mikelangelo11 Member Posts: 4
    A credit memo can be matched to either the purchase order or invoice on the invoice screen. It appears that matching a credit memo using the purchase order match uses fewer screens to complete the match. Both methods are shown in this document, Matching Credit Memos to Invoices.
    A credit memo can be matched as either of the following:
    * a price correction
    * or for returned goods.
  • vijay_missvijay_miss Member Posts: 10
    Have you checked the currency code in the invoice because if you have defined any currency Code in PI you need to define the same in Credit Memo document too.

Vijay Mishra
  • WolfieWolfie Member Posts: 4
    A credit memo can be matched to either the purchase order or invoice on the invoice screen. It appears that matching a credit memo using the purchase order match uses fewer screens to complete the match. Both methods are shown in this document, Matching Credit Memos to Invoices.
    A credit memo can be matched as either of the following:
    * a price correction
    * or for returned goods.

Mikelangelo11 - how do I match a credit memo as a price correction please?

Thanks,
    Stewart
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    check also "appln between currencey" in sales & receivable setup it should be all.