I can't start more than one NAS simultaneously

rubens_bcnrubens_bcn Member Posts: 2
edited 2011-11-01 in Navision e-Commerce
I've installed two NAS in one server, and both work correctly, but when I want to start the second NAS, if the fisrt NAS is running the next error appears in the event viewer: "Your program license does not permit more users to work simultaneously. Wait until another user has quit the program. Contact your system manager if you want to allow more simultaneous users on your system".

So, is possible to start more than one NAS simultaneously ?

Thanks

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Yes, but you need to have enough NAS sessions in your license. You have just one NAS session by default in customer license. You need to buy granule 1415 (I am not sure with the no.). If you are MBS partner, in your license you have 1000 NAS sessions.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I think that's number 1420.

You must be a special kind of partner Kamil, we only have 10 of them in our developer license :mrgreen:
    From our NFR license txt file:
    Maximum No. of Sessions
    Total....................: 1,020
    Any......................: 20
    Application Server.......: 1,000
    NAVI Hub.................: 1
    Maximum No. of satellites..: 0
    maximum No. of WEB users...: 10

License refreshed 27.6.2006. Have you noticed the NAVI Hub entry? May be the mid tier for NAV 5?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    my my... The license information says 10 Application Server, and we have the same 1000 in the config file. How strange...

Don't know what the Hub means though, I doubt that we're getting things added to our license for NAV 5 a year before release.
  • julkifli33julkifli33 Member Posts: 1,073
    let say i use NAS in 1 server
    but server company...
    can i use this 1 NAS for several companies?
    One nas could be connected only to one company. And do not hitchhike old threads. Create new one for new questions.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.