Employee Portal with WSS

VSubaVSuba Member Posts: 28
edited 2011-06-28 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi Experts,

I have installed and configured Employee Portal and it is working fine. In Navision Database, i have created a form Purchase Order List and Purchase Order Form(Header + Line). I have created web parts for both and it is working fine individually. But when i link the Purchase Order form with the List form, that is from List form i want to open the corresponding Purchase Document Form. I have given the proper link of Document Type & Document No.

I have given the link, as "Connect the WP Request" option in Actions screen. But it is not working. I tried with the native database also, but the existing navision setup also not working(E.g. Sales Order,Sales Order List).

Can anyone came across this issue... please help...

Advance Thanks.
Thanks & Regards...
Suba

Answers

• ashishsharmaashishsharma Member Posts: 12
    VSuba wrote:
    Hi Experts,

I have installed and configured Employee Portal and it is working fine. In Navision Database, i have created a form Purchase Order List and Purchase Order Form(Header + Line). I have created web parts for both and it is working fine individually. But when i link the Purchase Order form with the List form, that is from List form i want to open the corresponding Purchase Document Form. I have given the proper link of Document Type & Document No.

I have given the link, as "Connect the WP Request" option in Actions screen. But it is not working. I tried with the native database also, but the existing navision setup also not working(E.g. Sales Order,Sales Order List).

Can anyone came across this issue... please help...

Advance Thanks.

Hi,

Facing the same situation that u faced earlier. Did u get any solutions.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ashish Sharma
    Technical Consultant ( NAVISION 9.0 R2 )