Navision error (10500): Can't Post a sales Order...!!!!

ashishsharmaashishsharma Member Posts: 12
edited 2011-09-02 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi,

I am a Navision Technical Consultant. I am trying to use Employee Portal with Navision 9.0 R2. I have Successfully installed the Employee Portal and it is well integrated with Navision. I can Import web parts and the data from the Navision. I have imported SALES ORDER CARD, when i am trying to POST the SALES ORDER its showing me an error. Please HELP. The Error Says:-

Navision error (10500): This message is for C/AL programmers: This Automation variable has not been instantiated. You can instantiate it by either creating or assigning it.

Let me know if anyone got a CLUE about how to resolve this error.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Sharma
Technical Consultant(NAVISION 9.0 R2)

Comments

• RainerRainer Member Posts: 103
    You need a Automation ex. a DLL file to react at your call. For an excample to acess Outlook, Word etc., you need to install that "object". Tools, Common Controls, with developer licens.
    Kind Regards

E-mail: info@rainerbay.dk
  • dayakardayakar Member Posts: 68
    Have you done modifications with respect to Posting call either by creating a new Field (Post Order - Boolean) or by creating a report in which posting routine is called.

If you have taken a field the in the codeunit EP Modify Head Data Mgt.
    You need to add aline in the function ModifySalesHeader something like
    EncodeXML.AddFieldToValidationDoc(XMLDocValField,SalesHeader.FIELDNO("Post Order"));
  • ashishsharmaashishsharma Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

The reference is through the Report which i m trying to run from the Employee Portal. The written programming is done on the report itself.
    {
    This has already been Done.
    "If you have taken a field the in the codeunit EP Modify Head Data Mgt.
    You need to add aline in the function ModifySalesHeader something like
    EncodeXML.AddFieldToValidationDoc(XMLDocValField,SalesHeader.FIELDNO("Post Order"));"
    }
    Still Facing the same Error.

Thanks And Regards
    Ashish Sharma ( TECHNICAL CONSULTANT )
    NAvision 9.0 R2
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    it's not missing a reference to the automation, but it has to be instanciated. ie: create(automationvar) before it can be used.
    and secondly: NAV 7 is coming out soon, how did you get your hands on NAV 9? Are you from the future doc?
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|