When I run Navision E-Commerce Website Error

sunka_sathish8687sunka_sathish8687 Member Posts: 20
edited 2013-05-08 in Navision e-Commerce
When i run the e-commerce website the following error exists,

thanks in advance please help me out.

i had installed NopUltimatePluginCollection_2.6 plugins , and the first Nop.AjaxCart i installed with manual method, when i run the browser the following error exists.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +9
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +143
Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Add-0ns\ES\Project files\Offline\eShop_2.60_Source - Copy\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:145

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.6.1.5473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.6.1.5473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.6.1.5473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
]
Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Add-0ns\ES\Project files\Offline\eShop_2.60_Source - Copy\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:186

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.6.1.5473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Regards
Satish.Kumar

Comments