Motorcycle Chat!

SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
edited 2006-07-23 in Testing
:-&

:-&
I changed it from "sick smiley not working" cause it seemed to go in another direction. Perhaps a new general chat topic should start instead :-k

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Now it works :sick:

I had to change the shortcut to
    :sick:

No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
  • Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    What is it that makes you sick Harry? :mrgreen:
    Luc,

There are plenty more emoticons available for forums like this.

Have a look at

http://www.motorforumlimburg.nl/index.php

Maybe you can add some? :D
  • Michael_SchumacherMichael_Schumacher Member Posts: 81
    Ahh, nice to see, that there are more bikers than me working with Navision ;-)
    btw: I use my Kawasaki VN 1500 Nomad (in German: Classic Tourer) to go to work every day....
    regards,
    Michael Schumacher

oh, what day is it? Backup day. OK, let's dump all data to /dev/nul ;-)
    Nice bike!

I am currently working on my FJ1100 (1985) to get it to ride again. 8)

Look at www.fj1200.nl :wink:

But a restoring some old chopper is definately on my list! =D>

Until then I use my bycicle to go to work! No traffic Jams either :mrgreen:
  • Michael_SchumacherMichael_Schumacher Member Posts: 81
    Until then I use my bycicle to go to work! No traffic Jams either :mrgreen:
    unfortunately in Germany it is prohibited to use the Autobahn (Highway) with a bicycle :mrgreen: so I have to use a motorized version for this 20Km distance
    regards,
    Michael Schumacher

oh, what day is it? Backup day. OK, let's dump all data to /dev/nul ;-)
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    I am riding an 50cc chopper, because I don't have a driver permit for bikes, only for cars... it's an Aprilia Classic (or Red Rose Classic), it really looks like a real one, save for it's speed (65 km/h at most... :) )
  • DragsterMBPDragsterMBP Member Posts: 12
    It is my intention to buy a Kawasaki ZX10R from new, either 05 or 06 model with the end of this season ... havent had a bike for 10 years soon ..
    Nice bike, but to much a racer for me. I like semi-tour bikes more. I am thinking of the new Honda VFR.

I will still keep my old FJ off-course. :mrgreen:
    Honda VFR and Yamaha FJ are also nice bikes ... sportslike touring bikes with lots of guts in them ...

All my friends try to convince me to buy a Yamaha Dragster or a Harley Davidson but it has been my dream since I was 12 to have a Ninja, so I'll stick to that ... I drool everytime I see one on the streets ... :-$
    When it comes to motorbikes, just buy what you like yourself, you have to ride it, not them.

Or you can buy a couple of them, all different types. :mrgreen:
    Yeah, maybe in a couple of years I'll add a Harley Davidson to the collection :wink:

And when I grow 60 I'll sell everything and buy myself a Honda Goldwing \:D/
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    The only thing that keeps me from buying a real bike is the driving licence. I have a driving licence for a car, and in Hungary to get a licence for the bike is to participate in the same theoretical course for many weeks than you had before for the car driving licence, i.e. you park your car, walk in the course and the teacher shows you a stop sign and all those stuff you saw for years when commuting with a car... And then at least 20 hours of practical training when I already know it well enough how to ride a bike, because I learned it on my 50cc...