How-To's: Requirements, Submission

JDVyskaJDVyska Member Posts: 179
edited 2011-05-10 in Feedback
Can y'all outline what's required for How-To submission, such as topic length (min/max), image hosting requirements, etc? Also, what manner should one submit them?

I notice they're useful, but few and infrequent. I've been thinking about a few that might be good additions in the RTC age.
JEREMY VYSKA
CEO, Spare Brained Ideas, Göteborg, Sweden
New (April 2021) Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Book Available: "Your First 20 Hours with Business Central"

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    There are no requirements. Just write like you want it. Best in a Word document.
    Then just send it to the admin (if you send it by email, remember to add a link to your profile, so it is easier for Luc to find out who you are).
    It is possible Luc changes somewhat the layout so it is better for the webpage.

New how-to's are very welcome!
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• JDVyskaJDVyska Member Posts: 179
    I was thinking of doing up a How-To to be Mibuso_hosted extracted from my self-hosted how-to:
    http://smallsquareservices.com/2011/05/matrix-intro/

There's a lot we can do with the RTC report layout - trying to find all the good stuff after grappling with GetData/SetData.

Would that be a good how-to candidate?
    JEREMY VYSKA
    CEO, Spare Brained Ideas, Göteborg, Sweden
    New (April 2021) Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Book Available: "Your First 20 Hours with Business Central"
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    Definitely!
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!