How to pass MB7-222 Exam?

WeilyWeily Member Posts: 2

Comments

• justyjusty Member Posts: 2
    I doubt study will help this guy!! Can't be too bright if he posted that question on the forum!! Perhaps he should consider a career in sweeping floors!!!
  • AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
    What is wrong with sweeping floors?

Please be nice to each other here. There is no need to be rude.
  • cssgyulacssgyula Member Posts: 31
    Weily wrote:

Just visit and buy the appropriate virtual exam engine from Pass4Sure.

http://www.pass4sure.com/MB7-222.html
    Best Regards,

Gyula (Jules) Csiák-Sedivy

There are two things, which you cannot learn from books. True love and Software Coding.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    :shock: I wonder how a Director of Development can possibly ever recommend this
    DenSter wrote:
    :shock: I wonder how a Director of Development can possibly ever recommend this

There was a question and I gave an answer! Directors should always know an answer to the problem :wink:
    Best Regards,

There are two things, which you cannot learn from books. True love and Software Coding.
    Certification should be a measure of someones knowledge of the subject matter, not how well they can memorize exam questions. To me this is absolutely NOT the right answer to the question.

I would never ever recommend something like this as a strategy for a successful certification. I am absolutely shocked that a Director of Development is not at all concerned about the quality of the certification.
    DenSter wrote:
    Certification should be a measure of someones knowledge of the subject matter, not how well they can memorize exam questions. To me this is absolutely NOT the right answer to the question.

I would never ever recommend something like this as a strategy for a successful certification. I am absolutely shocked that a Director of Development is not at all concerned about the quality of the certification.

Dear DenSter,

Maybe you should realize that the question was not "How to be the best Dynamics Developer of all time?". It was "How to pass...". Succesful certification is not just the thing, what a really good developer needs, I think. If I would only check the certification and the results of the exam for a future employee and not test him/her with practical development tasks, the company would surely go down in no time.

And by the way, when I did my Certification for Dynamics NAV 4.0, there wasn't a single development-based question about XML-ports. I have got 96% on my exam, but how do you know, that I can develope and customize XML-ports at best? Should this mean, that I am not a Professional or...? Should I throw away my 4 years of Dynamics NAV, LS Retail and other add-on development and consultancy experience, because the 7-222 EXAM did not have any development-based questions about the XML-Ports and that would mean that I have not been correctly tested for a high-quality certification?

Is 7-222 Certification the only thing a NAV Developer needs? What about .NET-based experience? What about platform-independent development skills and experience? What about other programming language skills?

This is nonsense, that is why you need development experience also, not just "a paper in your hands".

I think that this conversation is going off-topic, so if you want to continue, do it in e-mail.

Best Regards,

Jules (Gyula) Csiak-Sedivy
    Director of Development
    MBSOFT Ltd.
    cs.s.gyula@mbsoft.hu
    Best Regards,

• DriesDries Member Posts: 29
    You're absolutly right Jules.

It's about experience and not paper.
    No this is most definately not off topic. We probably agree on a lot of things, I just take exception to your advice on how to get certified.
    cssgyula wrote:
    <snip>
    Succesful certification is not just the thing, what a really good developer needs, I think. If I would only check the certification and the results of the exam for a future employee and not test him/her with practical development tasks, the company would surely go down in no time
    <snip>
    This is nonsense, that is why you need development experience also, not just "a paper in your hands".
    <snip>
    You are right, experience is much more important. I never said all you need to be a good developer is certification, we were talking about certification strategies. A certification should say something about someone's proficiency level though, something that I will absolutely will not be able to trust when I find out they use services like this.

When someone says to me they have a particular certification, I want to be able to trust that they thereby have good working knowledge of the information in that certification. I know what is in the certification, so when someone has that certification I should be able to trust that they know all about that information.

The proper way to get certified in anything is to study the material, not memorize exam questions. To advise people to only use services like that is just plain and simple wrong.
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Denster

I do agree with you, I would just like to add that I would prefer it if the NAV exams actually tested your knowledge. I cannot put any great stead in these certifications, I do not care if you know the menu caption or path of the requisition worksheet, I care you know what it is and how it works. :D When the exams test knowledge properly it will be a step in the right direction.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
    Absolutely agree with that. There is a lot that should be improved in the certifications, and they are indeed just a step in the right direction. My only point is that we should be able to trust that certified people actually know the stuff that is included in the certification, which should always involve studying and/or experience.

My best advice to prepare for the exams would actually be 'get some experience first'. I went to training after working as a NAV developer for 3 months, and that made it a lot more beneficial for me. I was able to ask questions, and it really complemented my knowledge. There were some other people in the class without any experience who struggled.
    One more thing: it should be about gaining knowledge, not just about getting the piece of paper. I'll leave it at that. :mrgreen:
  • DEPOLODEPOLO Member Posts: 3
    Good moorning to all of u on the forum
    Please i need tools help and tips for c/side learning purposes
    in fact i'am woorking with a company in which i've been asked to learn about c/side. I know about mbs since only 6 months
    please i need ur help at depolo81@yahoo.fr