State of the business - Webmaster's note

Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
edited 2008-07-01 in Announcements
I wanted to inform you about what is happening behind the scenes of mibuso.com.

It has been a while since new features were added to the site. We are planning an upgrade of the forum software within a few months time.
The first upgrade test was performed on 21 january 2008 already, but it seemed that some important MOD's that we are using here on the forum were still missing. Now, a few months later, most of the MOD's are released (although sometimes as RC). So we (that's me and our moderator Alain AKA kriki) have now started again, testing the upgrade and implementing the necessary changes.

The new forum version will have some exciting new features. To prepare you for the changes, kriki will write about this in his blog: http://www.mibuso.com/blogs/kriki . So be sure to check this out regularly, to read all about the new features & possibilities.

Other projects are also initiated. More info will be made available ... when the time has come.

In the mean time, enjoy your holidays! \:D/
No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I am looking forward it... :-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Alex Chow wrote:
    Will the new version make coffee for me? :mrgreen:
    If this is the only feature you are missing right now, then we will seriously consider this feature to be added ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    Alex Chow wrote:
    Will the new version make coffee for me? :mrgreen:
    If this is the only feature you are missing right now, then we will seriously consider this feature to be added ;-)
    Wouldn't it be better to program that in Navision? Customers would appreciate it! Some of them already asked me for it. :mrgreen:
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You can begin with opening the cup holder for the user from within NAV (just find out how to open the CD drive). :mrgreen:
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    I already saw a glimpse :) ... and must say ... looking forward to it as well.

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
    I have published the first post with some screenshots and a brief description of the new goodies.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Finally.... it took you long enough :mrgreen: looking good guys, I am looking forward to using it. I've used PHPBB 3 for a while and I like it a lot.
    DenSter wrote:
    Finally.... it took you long enough :mrgreen: looking good guys, I am looking forward to using it. I've used PHPBB 3 for a while and I like it a lot.
    If we (and some MOD-writers) just had more free time... :(
    Regards,Alain Krikilion

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I was only joking, you can tell by the :mrgreen:
    DenSter wrote:
    I was only joking, you can tell by the :mrgreen:
    Don't worry, I understood. :D
    Regards,Alain Krikilion

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Will the image/picture option be available for screen shots? or will that be disabled?
    It will be available (read my blog!) and you can also attach other types of documents in PM's.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion