RoleTailored Client language module

GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
edited 2010-02-03 in NAV Three Tier
hello!everyone! I have installed Navision 2009 sp1,I can use my chinese language module in Classic Client,but when I run Roletailed Client,I can't select chinese language,I can't change Roletailed Client language,How could I create myself language in Roletailed Client?if need develop,please tell me method, :cry::cry::cry:

Answers

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    top left corner in the homepage of rtc: you'll find "microsoft dynamics nav" button; click it, and then click "select language"...
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
    Belias wrote:
    top left corner in the homepage of rtc: you'll find "microsoft dynamics nav" button; click it, and then click "select language"...
    I know this button,but I just only see Englishi language,I can't see Chinese language,I have installed Germany language module package,I found many file need to develop,for example:Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Language.resources.dll
    Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.resources.dll.....
    i
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    i thought it was simpler, sorry...i've never installed language packs, so i can't help you further
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
    my question is very simple,How could I add option in select language page of RTC Client? :cry::cry:
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    The RTC currently does not provide a method to partners to build other languages AFAIK. You can try and contact Tectura China to confirm or contact MS directly.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
    Adding Language Support to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1
    for partner:
    https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource ... page=false
  • Stuart_GlassonStuart_Glasson Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 9
    We've just released this pack which will let people build their own languages for NAV 2009. The Server uses an STX file though which still needs to be sealed so you must contact Microsoft to have it finalized.

Note that there are a lot of texts to translate and we can only provide the English values. See the document in the zip file from Partner Source that explains the process of generating, compiling and deploying the resources.
  • Stuart_GlassonStuart_Glasson Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 9
    Note that the pack release by Microsoft doesn't contain any new languages - this is an opportunity for partners to develop languages that Microsoft currently doesn't provide. As stated above, partners like Tectura in China will be able to build and distribute Chinese language texts for the RTC now.

You need to wait for someone to make the translations and then deploy them, as stated in the document.
    Note that the pack release by Microsoft doesn't contain any new languages - this is an opportunity for partners to develop languages that Microsoft currently doesn't provide. As stated above, partners like Tectura in China will be able to build and distribute Chinese language texts for the RTC now.

You need to wait for someone to make the translations and then deploy them, as stated in the document.

[-X [-X [-X
    tectura only have Classic Chinese Package in China,today I have found Step Company issue their Chinese Package for the RTC,if you want get this Chinese Package,you can contact yan378761266@hotmail.com !