Mapping Form F scenario in Navision

GDA_17111988GDA_17111988 Member Posts: 14
edited 2012-04-09 in Navision Financials
In case of form F following scenarios will take place
a) If the customer situated outside the state will provide form F then CST will be charged on Job work charges + Excise charges.
b) If the customer situated outside the state does not provide form F then CST will be charged on Material value + Job Work Charges + Excise charges.

Can ne body help me out on how I can map this situation in Navision or in particular in Sales Order

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    How are you creating Sales Lines? How material value, job work charges are defined on the sales lines?
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • GDA_17111988GDA_17111988 Member Posts: 14
    Suppose in the sales line suppose I enter quantity as 10, unit price as 10000, Item type as Item. So this line will be considered as the material value. Then in the second line I select Item type as G/L account and select one account put quantity as 1 and value as 1000. This will represent the Job work or Labour charges. Then I create a Structure called as Form F in which there will be two lines of excise and sales tax respectively. Now I want this sales tax to get calculated on excise+Job Work value. But instead it gets calculated on excise+Job work+material value.

Can u suggest some solution :P
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Create 2 different Tax Group codes.

Code1 : Link to Item. In Tax Details create 2 line setup. 1 line: Tax % as zero with F Form and 2nd line: without F Form with applicable Tax%.

Code 2: Link with G/L Account. In Tax Details create 2 line setup. 1 line Tax % as applicable % with F Form and 2nd line without F Form with applicable Tax %.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • GDA_17111988GDA_17111988 Member Posts: 14
    Thank you for the reply sandeepji

But I am facing one more problem. The material is supplied by the customer. And my client does Job work processing on it. So I dont owe the material. If I show on the sales order line the line amount of material charges corresponding to 10 quantities then it means that there is sale of 10 quantities of items. But this is not the case. Since I am not selling the items just processing on it.
    How to tackle this situation