Reports RTC NAV 2009 not update changes

NrvousNrvous Member Posts: 27
edited 2014-03-11 in NAV Three Tier
Hi:
For some time when I make a change to a report in the layout, Navision did not save design changes i make in ReportLayout
So when I launch the report with "dynamicsnav :/ / / company / runreport? Report = XXXXX", is launching the report with the same filters as the last time and with the same design.
No matter what I do, I tried to delete the folder C: \ Documents and Settings \ .. where files are saved layout.
I only changed the design when I restart the server where SQL Server and Dynamics NAV for delegations that access under Terminal Server (The server is virtualized with Hyper-V).
¿Could you help me telling me I have to do to make the catch reports changes without restarting the server?
Kind regards,
Thank you very much for your help and attention Kind regards,

Comments

• NrvousNrvous Member Posts: 27
    Thank you very much skulla , I'll try to see how it works ... :)
    Kind regards
  • rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    I use to have this problem too whenever I saved the report changes in VS then compiled the report. My solution was that I had to restart the middle tier services when ever I got this problem where my changes were not showing up.
    -rico1931
  • jaylefermjayleferm Member Posts: 13
    I have the same problem using the latest NAV 2009 R2 with Report 121 (I just added the columns "document date" and "due date"). I've edited the classic report (sections) first, saved the report and later edited the layout in VS. When I open the report layout after saving and compiling, I can see my changes in VS, but when I open it in the RTC Client, my changes will not be printed out.

I have restarted the Middle Tier service and enabled/disabled the broker, but nothing worked for me. Any ideas?
  • jaylefermjayleferm Member Posts: 13
    I figured out that there was another layer with the same controls in the RDLC report below the layer I have modified, so that my changed did not take effect. ](*,)

I don't know why this had been created in such way by MS, but if I modify the controls on the second layer, too, the changes will appear when I'll preview or print the report. (without restarting middle tier or something else)