Granules in navision's license file

ADVADV Member Posts: 2
edited 2006-05-09 in Navision DOS
How can I look granules which include in navision's license file?

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    With a license there is also a .cfg file that has detail on which tables etc the license have. If you go to to tools->license, you'll see the list of granules.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    The file can be with .txt extension or any other. It depend on your NSC. If you need which granules are included, look into "Tools - License informations". There is list of all granules in your license. Or you can open the .flf file in text editor and the header is including the list too...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    kine wrote:
    [...] Or you can open the .flf file in text editor and the header is including the list too...

This question is posted in the Navision DOS forum, so I doubt it will be a flf-file.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Oh, sorry... mea culpa... too much new posts, too small Section name... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • m1kkelm1kkel Member Posts: 5
    Hello im from denmark.

Are you using Naviosion 3.56a or do you have it lying around somewhere? I really need a license for it, because my license to 3.55 is not working in 3.56, and i cant buy it anywhere.

It would be trufully nice of you, if you could help me..

Regards Mikkel
  • ridczakridczak Member Posts: 8
    So, any info how to see what is included in a licence for DOS Navision? I have a little mess here with documentation & rather highly customised database -> so I'm not sure what (ie which tables) I can use and what can not.

Best regards